Saturday, March 21, 2009

knitting content ahead




This is the Lettuce Leaf Scarf (ravlink) by Janice Lynn. The one KNQD saved last Tuesday.

For me it was a good "second lace" project. A few more repeats and rows than the Raha scarf from Estonia. Not sure what I'll try next but I've got some yarn coming from Stitchjones in a colorway called Sage.

One other tidbit about me to share. For those of you who know/watch/like/love the HBO show "Flight of the Conchords," (youtube link)- Last week while teaching I pretended I was Brett for most of the days. It made me love my job again.

5 comments:

Deborah-- said...

Lettuce Leaf Scarf turned out to be so beautiful! I love that shade of green. Excellent job!

Yarnhog said...

Lovely! Does this mean you've gone over to the dark side? (Lace knitting + me = disaster.)

Kim said...

Love it! Lace & green = awesome

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Love that green!!

Carol said...

That first pic reminds me of sunrise and forests.