Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hey!

Who's that scraggy-haired orange-wearin' dork at knit night? One of the more respectable knitters suggested that they all chip in and just buy me a teapot for the cozy.



To add to my dorkiness- I was so excited about the finished entrelac ball I could barely kitchener the last stitch and requested a kodak moment for that as well. Search entrelac ball on Ravelry for the pattern but KNQDebbie rewrote it for the sake of simplicity.



Finally- The one we call Ursula has many extra yarn cones which are now wool gnomes. Cutedorable.




Stay tuned- there may be crocheted Snidely Whiplash moustachios next week.

I loves me some good mini-projects. And have I got some plans for some balls.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every girl should have a Snidely Whiplash detachable moustache, for emergencies.

(She's got a sculptural crochet primer, but I'm a little skeptical of it.)

LillyB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LillyB said...

Wow! The ball would be amazing for...um...anything in music that needs a ball!!

Yarnhog said...

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! That tea-cozy-on-the-head shot was exactly what I needed to get me going this morning!

Yarnhog said...

I've named you for an award! Check my blog for details. :)

Kim said...

You made my day with that wacky photo! Also I had no idea that your balls were so big and yellow. harharhar

Carol said...

Orange!! Reminds me of the old knock knock joke. Where at the end you say "Orange you glad I'm not a banana?"

YawnOver said...

omg - I'm lovin' that orange hat. You really did a nice job on it. Also, balls, heh heh. At least they're not Schwetty.

Haley said...

I would like to award you with the Butterfly Award. See my post for details: http://tales-of-a-knitting-mom.blogspot.com/2009/02/hurray-for-you.html

Mary Beth said...

Good G-d!!! ROFL