Tuesday, September 04, 2018

It's getting hairy again.

I'll spare you the details but a whole lot of care taking and very little exercise has been happening here.

As I left Aunt at the rehab I stopped at a place called C Fruit Life.  It's next to a Japanese restaurant and seems to be an Asian fruit/dessert sort of place.  (google research says it originated in Hong Kong.) Think bubble tea, fruit stew and fruits I've never heard of.

Menu screen shots-




The first time I went there I got a watermelon smoothie. Today I stepped a little further out of the comfort zone and got a strawberry smoothie and a banana crepe.  This is what the crepe looked like.  Slices of bananas surrounded by fluffy white cream and a barely there crepe that holds it together.


It was so much fun having food I've never tasted before.  I foresee several more visits and know the trickiest part is going to be deciding what to try next.

No comments: