Saturday, May 26, 2018

Tonight’s dinner

Is brought to you by the juicer.


It's called mighty green grape juice.  It’s chilling for the moment.  The recipe also called for parsley but once you add that it’s the only thing you can taste. I’ve been doing fine on the protein what with Larry and Lenny's cookies serving up 16g.  I have not been so great at fruits and vegetables.  I think a few more rounds with the juicer will make all things vegetables easier.  I had not used it since that first time so assembly was a little rough around the edges.

There were leftover grapes and asparagus from the second batch so I threw those in with an orange and we'll see how that goes.

More thoughts on the juicer.

You haven’t lived until you’ve heard it crunching long sticks of asparagus/zucchini/cucumber like a giant vegetable eating GOG.  (A sci fi movie reference). Also once you start putting things through the juicer you look through every inch and corner of your refrigerator to find more things to put into it.  It’s very satisfying.  

I blew it on the clean up by forgetting to run water through but it still wasn’t horrible.


No comments: