Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Countdown

The countdown looks like this.



In the spirit of going backwards, I will do the same.

Dinner tonight.  This is some restaurant quality food right here.


Fried tofu (finally figured that out- more and hotter oil.) cucumber, red onion, mushrooms, green pepper, quinoa, Thai sweet chili/red wine vinegar dressing, roasted cashews.  It was a happy explosion at the taste buds.  Mushrooms and green peppers were my add in. No red onion next time.

Knit night this week.  A surprise visit from the amazing Tara brought giant flower making.


With knitnightdrjustine making use of the leftovers.


Hair plans- it’s time for the once a decade shorter haired version of me.  I’m thinking Helen Mirren has the look I want.


And finally in the category of former students making good, taking care of wildlife...





















1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I just did my "once a decade" hair chop last month. I like Ms Mirren'S cut. The food looks yummy.