Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Where are all the posts?

I wish there was more time to post.

Block scheduling at the high school/middle school essentially means I am planning 5 90-minute lessons a week which is a whole different mental process.  I've also had to spend two Saturdays getting re-certified as a member of our school crisis team.  This means I respond to calls when kids start throwing chairs.  We have several chair throwers.

I found a dog I loved.  He was young, energetic and too much for Liza.  It was sad to send him back.

And while it's been a month ago, there's this gem from a staff development video-


It's a training video about how to react in an active shooter situation.  But mostly I feel like it needs to say "what's wrong with this picture?"

Hopefully after training ends (this weekend is the last Saturday) I'll get to be creative on the blog again.

No comments: