Saturday, September 21, 2019

Things that make me say YES!

High school was overwhelming a few classes ago.  There are just so many people.  I expressed this to “president of my fan club.”



 I can do no wrong in her eyes.  She also sits near where my notes for class are.  On this particular day I was using a scrap sheet of throwaway paper to  keep track of my plans. At the end of class I tossed it in my backpack and forgot about it.  While cleaning said backpack out I found this note-


Secret squirrel update-  yes we drew names- yes against my better judgement I decided to play.  I say against better judgement because years ago I played and my squirrel secreted the wrong person.  My “victim”  loves Hallmark Christmas movies, the movie Hocus Pocus, root beer, chick-fil-a and I’m just guessing Disney. She’s been easy to buy for.  

We had to give our squirrel ideas on the secret drawing paper.  I said hot Cheetos, dark chocolate and anything ridiculous to make me laugh.  Four weeks in I had received a bag of hot Cheetos and a dark chocolate sea salt candy bar.   That is until monday-



When this handmade chicken pumpkin was on my desk. Acknowledging both my recent love of birds and all things handmade.

Sitting in the last hours of safety crisis training.  It’s good to have some laughs.

No comments: