1. No measuring.
2.No bowl to wash.
I found some semolina at a co-op in a nearby city. I am getting good at this. It will be added to the list of things to do when Mr. sophanne's grandkids come.
Here is the list.
- Visit family in upstate New York
- Teach them how to bet on the dogs during the long drive across Pennsylvania
- Show them where their mama grew up.
- Take them to the races and practice their newly acquired knowledge. (No actual gambling with minors, of course)
- Make pasta. Go to the movies.
- Come back from the movies to find house decorated in the House of Sophanne birthday fashion since we never see them on their actual birthdays.
- Visit and make art at the Andy Warhol museum.
- Enjoy a Pirates game from behind home plate.
- Paint rocks and birdhouses.
Good times ahead.