Tuesday, February 06, 2018

Well spent

We know how much I love to art.  It was one of the failed goals of the summer.  I think maybe arting is best done with extra time at school where desk and supplies are always at hand.  Last month I paid $20 to join Sktchy's 30 faces in 30 days. Art support, tips, occasional live lessons to be viewed again.

The first invitation to portrait was this

  

I ended up with this-


Then I watched an art lesson video and decided to do one with a focus on shapes and value and ended up with this-


And then I had extra time today so I tried to do it the way he did in the lesson and ended up with this-


And finally I decided to jump on the color train and finished with this-


I’m going to say I already got my money’s worth.




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Good for you sticking with it. Practice makes perfect!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Talk about progress!