Sunday, September 30, 2018

Other than the laundry...

I'm ready for the week- at least as far as food and lesson plans until Wednesday go.

Todays creations-

Hard-boiled eggs to be combined a titch of mayo and rolled into a burrito/taquito.


While the chocolate premier protein bars are delicious, they are bigger than necessary so this is peanut butter, oats, coconut oil on the bottom and dark chocolate on the top. I misread the grams and it has twice as much peanut butter and 1/3 as many oats but I think it will be fine.


The main course is from pinterest (as is the above) is vegetarian pot pie.  As I was writing this post I paused to roll out a pastry puff and put it on top to cook for the last ten minutes.  For one brief moment as I gently laid it over the mixture, I felt like a great british baker. Scroll down for the final results.


The microwave was key in todays food prep.  I used it to quickly bake the potatoes used in the potpie. And the chocolate-peanutbutter melted in 30 second increments using only one dish.

Finally the news and the supreme court business is mentally debilitating.  I've taken to wearing this with my school badge.


It's 5:30, there are two loads of laundry to do (which oddly enough I don't mind doing as long as I bring the clothes basket downstairs to carry up said laundry.) and a double knitted cowl that needs my attention.


So much for presentation.








No comments: