Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh the tangled web we weave...

Update on Candyland...

Machine refilled today. At first we thought there was no interest and the jig was up.

Then he revealed at lunchtime that he went in this morning and got a free KitKat bar.

Then he went to the custodian and told her he thought the candy machine was broken and that it was giving free candy.

Then, after seeing it's magic again at lunchtime when I got "free" M&M's, he later went to the secretary and said, "I think someone is playing a prank... I think there's money in there."

Secretary innocently replied, "Who would do such a thing?"

So now that it's taken this turn, I believe I will continue to be the "dupe" of the prank. I will fill it with money tomorrow once again and I can go in and get all of the "free" stuff and he'll think I really believe that it's free.

Bwah hah hah hah! Why does this make me laugh so much?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. And if he is that gullible then I say it's fair game to string him along. Just hope he doesn't stumble upon this blog at some point while he is surfing the net for more free stuff ;-)

Carol said...

He is also too honest. Most people would take the candy and run!

Yes, keep it up. This is making me laugh too.

Cindy said...

I don't know, but it makes me laugh, too~!~

joan said...

I may have to send you a roll of quarters just to keep this going. You are a delight!

Lydee said...

:-)

Sunshine said...

Now, think about this, if adult teachers can dupe him....just think about what little children can get past him!!! This might be a little worrisome!! hahahaha

Linda Sue said...

Re: your comment on my "HISTORY" post- I would love to hear about your adventure , sounds like a really great read! Thanks for coming over to my house in blogdom and thanks for the quarters in the machines- I do that downtown just ahead of the meter maid, she gets really angry...so worth it!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like YouTube material :-)