Friday, October 30, 2009



Here's a cute puppy you haven't seen yet. Aunt's dog- Mac. I think he looks like Yankee Doodle so sometimes I call him Macadoodle. Except sometimes I call Liza Jane Lizadoodle and she looks nothing like Yankee Doodle. Doodle must be my dog suffix. I never call the cat Annabelledoodle. Inquiring minds want to know.

Aunt's face doesn't look like that. She has regular human features- it's just not the best picture I've seen of her so I didn't want it to be her blog debut.

The top down sweater has 2/3's of a sleeve but is on short-term hold so that I can whip up some mittens for my birthday sharing friend.

I conveniently left the camera at school so don't count on any pictures from the puppy parade at the fairgrounds tomorrow. I'm such a forgetful flibberty-jibbet.

But... if you go here you can see what it looked like at school today. I'm the webmaster and also the photographer so you'll kind of get to see what kids look like when they're looking at me. The first picture is actually my birthday buddy in her washing machine costume. The guy in the Yankees uniform is the new and awesome principal leading the parade.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha you put Jenna up there! That's great! It was a nice parade...soon as I feel better, I will post your pic!

Lydee said...

love the pics! yea!

flutter said...

I am in serious like with that dog

Cindy said...

The pup looks so alert. I'm not used to that. Of course, I adore your suffix for the pups. Does that make my boy, Groverdoodle? How come Liza Jane isn't Lizajanedoodle? You started it. Inquiring minds want to know;-P I love how everyone gets into the spirit at your school. What great costumes!!!!