Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Lest you be uninformed

I learned last night at knit night that...

There are apparently square dancing llamas north of Warsaw Indiana. If you can add anything to this newly acquired knowledge, bring it on!

Distressed alpacas make the same sound as an aggravated Marge Simpson. Something like ~eh~mm~h~mm.

One knitter, whose name I will not reveal, stores her yarn in an unused clear shower stall. If she runs into any unexpected plumbing problems she may have the world's largest felted cube.

4 comments:

Lydee said...

lol! thanks for the chuckle.

Kim said...

I fear for the yarn in that shower. She can store it at my house.

Deborah-- said...

Ooo I just googled the square dancing llama's thing. Pretty funny. The owners of the Llama farm taught them to square dance with people. Llamas are their partners. I guess they scheduled the event for Mother's Day. Their slogan was "Bring Your Mama and Buy A Llama".

Uhhh yarn in the shower?!?! I can only imagine how much she may have that it's stored in the shower. Oh my.

Mary Beth said...

Oh...oh...Oh...What to do with this information, I ask?