Monday, December 22, 2008

holiday masks



Continuing with the theme and as a part of the holiday season- here's a little gasmask santa from www.nerdsociety.com. I don't know the context, but what an image.

Unless I write about inept bosses, testy husbands or cute dogs, I've got nothing.

I was a part of serving three hundred and thirty lunches in under 30 minutes this morning. (if you're looking for a clue to the inept boss, consider me in the cafeteria serving lunch at 10:30 am)

Furthermore I'd like to suggest that the phrase "Actions speak louder than words" does not apply when the generous actions are couched in a nest of less than kind words.

I'm making another baby fern scarf for a long lost former student out of some lavender rowan baby cashsoft.

All the kids are on a field trip today- one more half-day with just the teacher types and I'm home free. Or more accurately- free at home.

ETA If you're looking to see some kids sing, as the webmaster of my school's site, I don't waste any time getting those voices out there. I present The Show. Don't go if you are offended by traditional spirituals or a Christmas Carol in the public schools. This Buddhist Jew can get away with it.

5 comments:

5elementknitr said...

What an awesome (and fearsome) Santa! Very cool!

330 lunches in 30 minutes - I need a nap just thinking about it.

Get some rest!

Anonymous said...

girls just told me about that chaotic lunch situation. God love ya for your efforts! Hope your holiday is a great one!!!

Anonymous said...

Freddie Kruger Santa? Edward Scissorhands Santa? Weird, but oddly compelling.

Soon you will vacation!

Kim said...

Wow, it's Santa Claws. Very scary. I'll love kid christmas concerts. I'll have to check yours out later today. Wee!

Sunshine said...

I watched the show and it was awesome.