Tuesday, February 05, 2019

Another Blue Dog



Time for some more dog art-  more pleased with the shape- less pleased with the color.  I didn't take as much time.




This will be my costume for tonight's state of the union.



Had the meeting with the surgeon this afternoon.  Still don't have a date.  I'm also essentially on "standby" in case there are any cancellations.  I am not going back to work until it's done.  As greathusbandbob said, what are they going to do? Fire me?  Also if this senate bill passes, we'll be on strike anyway.

So to take everything out they make 4 small cuts (near the attaching points of the stuff inside).  They disconnect it through those four cuts and once it's loose, they pull it out the vagina.  She told me that and I immediately said "THAT'S SO COOL!"  Science is crazy.



1 comment:

sunshine said...

Interesting how they do it! Wondered about that.