Monday, December 17, 2018

And today brings

Thoughtful treats from thoughtful people.

First- the admin who finally removed the post sent these with her daughter today.  What’s not to love- a dog, snowflakes and warm feet.


At the end of the day the first grade parent volunteer asked me to stay for a minute or two extra. (I taught her kids way back when) when all first grades returned, she gave me this delightful embroidered banner to hang in my room.


It’s the phrase we live by when getting instruments.  It makes me feel like I need a few more.  One that says “no biggie” and another that says “what the what?”

The high school kids take finals the rest of the week. The h.s. music teacher will give mine because it’s an extended class period.

My tiny tuneless elementary choir will sing at the senior center on Wednesday.  I can only hope that the seniors are mostly deaf.  Plenty of buckets, no tunes.  I spent $50 on blinking light necklaces to hopefully distract from what will no doubt be a dumpster fire.




1 comment:

sunshine said...

Sounds like a nice day!