Monday, May 28, 2018

An indication of things to come.

Tried the juicer again today. Beets, green apples, and oranges.  It was delicious and consumed (2 of each which is more vegetable than I’d eat in a week). The juicer worked better with the spout closed but I forgot part of the brush packet and I think I probably fed the pieces in a little too quickly.  I’m excited for the next one.  I’m thinking one a day after going to the gym.  It was kind of filling.

As for food that can be chewed, today’s experiment was found on the app Yummly.


Fried potatoes, onion, cabbage and white beans with fresh thyme and salt and pepper.  It’s a keeper.  Only one potatoe chopped bean size which makes the white beans trick you into thinking they’re potatoes.  I’ll use less cabbage next time for a better balance but they felt a lot like noodles so it was a lot like eating potatoes and noodles the two ultimate comfort foods.

I found a vegetarian lasagne to try when this runs out.  I need to research whether you can bake cashew cream sauce because that would make a great white lasagne.

No comments: