Sunday, March 21, 2010

Wool Peddler's Shawl Done

About 900 yards of malabrigo later, we have a Wool Peddler's Shawl from Cheryl Oberle's Folk Shawls.

I added an additional repeat of the pattern but other than that I just followed the rules. Go Figure.





There is a favorite thoughtful kindergarten aide at school who has the most beautiful red hair. I was working on this the other day while student teacher was teaching and realized that I really want to give this to her. All of me except the part that loves it too much to give it away. I'll let it finish blocking, admire it and then I will probably give her a surprise.

So There 10 in 2010. One Is Done. I cast on for the Kauni Swallowtail last night. I'm using the green transitioning Kauni rather than the traditional one.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh, hunny, that Wool Peddler's Shawl is stunning.

Sharon said...

You are all kinds of awesome!

Haley said...

this is beautiful. and i just love your giving spirit. you are such a kind person!

Yarnhog said...

One down! It's gorgeous. Anyone would love to get that as a gift!