Friday, July 03, 2009

If Mr. Sophanne says it, it must be so.


This afternoon, my dear husband called me a "bag ho." This is no surprise. It seems that the bag bug hits just before travel time when I am hoping to get the perfect travel bag bags.

I loves me some Namaste. I had three of these pieces- I just got the Hermosa, the mini-clutch and the needle cozy this week from Scout and man oh man does she understand the need for a bag fix. My order couldn't have arrived any faster if she had gotten on a plane and delivered it herself.

I'm not even going to try to justify these purchases- we're traveling again soon- the laptop fits in the big one. The miniclutch is a perfect wallet. All Completely Unnecessary. All I can say is that I had to label this picture bagho2 because bagho was already taken in the picture file.

9 comments:

Angela said...

All I can say is I understand.

Cindy said...

OOOOH, I'm so green with envy;-D

YawnOver said...

Holy shite that is a whole (or should I say 'ho') lotta Namaste! I am *seriously* jealous.

Virtuous said...

*Giggle* I guess you are a Ho Bag! LOL And a GREEN one at that!! ;op

Have a great 4th!

Carol said...

I too love bags. And that is quite the fix you got there! now you just need some shoes....oops, that's the shoe ho in me coming out. I'll stop now,mmmmkay?

Mary Kathryn said...

This is FUNNY. Love it.

Haley said...

LOVE that green!

Lydee said...

very nice! and bags don't have to make sense.

Kim said...

I am a bag ho, too. The Zuma in Olive is my new favorite bag. It might be just right for your next trip.