Saturday, April 19, 2008

You're All Celebrities!

So if I meet any of you at MDSW, please be warned that I will respond to finding out who you are as if I were a star-struck fan.

I met up with Knit'nat (Yvonne) -which was who I was expecting to meet and then Cheryl arrived and I learned she was none other than chezclutter and I was beside myself for a moment or five.

You know it's some good knitting when you start at 11:00 am and then suddenly it's 2:45 p.m. and you wonder where the time went.

I of course am much more fabulous on the blog than I am in real life so there was that hurdle to get over but I must say that I'm looking forward to having Yvonne as a traveling friend to MDSW and meeting Kim once we get there.

Knitters= Good Funny People

Come to find the dog did not eat last year's birthday present. One earring was in the clothes room, one earring was in the bedroom. I have shiny ears again.

6 comments:

Lydee said...

Hallelujah! (about the earrings)

Carol said...

sounds like loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Yvonne said...

You are as funny in person as on your blog...don't short change yourself! I'm glad you had fun. Hope Mr. Sophanne wasn't worried that we had abducted you.

Counting down the days!!

Kim said...

I am so looking forward to meeting you! Glad you had a blast with Yvonne. Ain't she great!

Anonymous said...

It was great to meet you too!!