Thursday, October 18, 2007

NKNBFFN

That would be "New Knit Night Best Friend Forever Nancy."

13 people. One of them really loud. (ouch) One of them new to me but not to knit night- I heard her cackle and knew it was density... I mean destiny.

Otherwise life's in the way of blogging- need to knit more- compute less. Not try anything hard at knit night.

A simple top down raglan sweater became a work of art when I wasn't paying attention and let the armholes happen in the front instead of in between the increases. doh.

I bought some more classic elite Beatrice to make an "Oat Couture" Oregon Vest. I'm not sure if I'll love the pattern but this fiber is one of the most relaxing ones I've ever knit with. It feels like meditation in my hands. Peaceful knitting-slow blogging- it will all even out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it when life gets int he way of blogging and knitting! Hope you get to do more of both.

Tammy said...

Armholes in the front... heehee... you were clearly having a good time though!

Olga said...

peaceful knitting-slow blogging. Nice turn of phrase!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Hooray for meeting raucous knitting pals!